District and Sessions Judge, Sukkur (Recruitment Test) Stenographer , Clerks, Drivers , Jobs open 2016 Syllabus ,Test Schedule Detail
Application Form :
Last Date For Application Submission:
Monday, 4th July 2016
Will be Announced Soon
OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT AND SESSIONS JUDGE, SUKKUR
SITUATIONS ARE VACANT
It is hereby notified for the information of the deserving candidates that the following posts have fallen vacant in Judicial District, Sukkur.
D E T A I L S:
Name of post
Domicile & PRC
Matriculation with typing speed 40 W.P.M and Shorthand Speed 80 W.P.M(Preference will be given of computer knowing person)
21 to 25
Intermediate with typing speed 40 W.P.M(Preference will be given of computer knowing person)
21 to 25
20 to 28
PROCEDURE TO SUBMIT APPLICATION
1. Applications forms and online deposit slips are available at www.nts.org.pk
2. Deposit the fee Rs.600/= in any online branch of MCB,UBL,ABL, or HBL.
Send application from duly filled in along with original online deposit slip, attested copies of CNIC, Domicile, PRC, degrees and certificates with two Passport size photographs directly to National Testing Service 1-E, Street No.46, Sector 1-8/2, Islamabad, at least by 04th July 2016.
3. Separate application forms may be sent for each post.
4. Government Servants should apply through proper channel.
5. In case of a Government Servant who has served in connection with the affairs of the Federation or Province of Sindh for a period of not less than three years, the upper age limit shall be thirty years.
6. Incomplete or improperly filled prescribed application form will not be entertained.
7. Fee once deposited is not refundable and non-transferable.
8. Those who have applied earlier are directed to apply a fresh on prescribed form.
9. No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate for appearing in test/interview
(NADEEM AHMED AKHUND)
DISTRICT & SESSIONS JUDGE,