Mcqs Of General Knowledge
) Which is the longest river of America?
3) Don is river of ?
4) What is the length of khyber pass?
c) 56 km
5) Longest glacier of the world is Lambert situated in Antarctica, what is it’s length?
a) 320 Miles
6) Which of the following lake is most polluted lake in the world?
d) Lake eire
7) Tugela water fall is present in?
b) South Africa
8) Gota canal is the ship canal situated in ?
9) Kiel canal of Germany was opened in 1895 what is it’s length?
c) 61.3 miles
10) Erie canal is situated in ?
11) Houston and Delware canals are present in the country?
12) Grand canal is oldest man made canal for shiping purpose situated in?
13) Persian Gulf is located in?
b) Arabian ocean
14) Sutherland waterfall is present in?
15) Hudson Bay is situated in?
c) Northern Canada
16) Which is the largest gulf of the world?
a) Gulf of Mexico
17) Which is the largest bay of the world?
a) Hudson bay
18) Yosemite is a famous waterfall of ?
19) Strait of Bosporous connects?
c) Black sea and sea of marmara
20) It separates Italy from Sicily?
21) Strait of malacca separates?
b) Malaysia and indonesia
22) Which of the following straits separate india From Sri Lanka?
23) Which of the following straits separate Malaysia from Singapore?
24) Budapest is the capital of Hungary situated on the bank of?
c) River Danube
25) Sea of Marmara and Aegean sea are connected by the strait?
26) Cook strait separates south New-Zealand from?
b) North New-Zealand
27) Paris is the capital of France situated on the bank of?
28) English channel separates England from?
29) Agra is very famous city of India due to Taj Mahal, it is situated on the bank of river?
30) Great victoria desert is present in ?
31) Gulf of sidra is present in?
32) Simpson desert is present in?
33) The river volga pours it’s water into the?
b) Caspian sea
34) Which is the largest sea in the world?
a) South china sea
35) One of the country throughwhich equator passes is?
36) The deepest point in the ocean is?
a) Mariana trench
37) Which is the longest mountain range in the world?
38) The origin of earth dates back to approximately?
b) 4.6 billion year
39) The second largest continent is?
40) South pole was discovered by?
41) The dates on which day and night is equal ar?
c) 21st march and 23rd september
42) Which is the deepest ocean in the world?
43) The important country close to international date line is?
c) New zealand
44) Which of the following towns is situated at the highest altitude?
45) Which is the longest day in the Northern Hemisphere?
b) 21st june
46) What are the two seas linked by suez canal?
a) The mediterranean and red sea
47) Where is the coldest place situated in the world?
48) Which place in the world has the least rainfall?
49) Which is the biggest fresh water lake in the world?
d) Lake superior
50) South pole is located in the continent of ?